My World without Racism
Two 3-hour introductory programs that can be presented consecutively or in two 3-hour sessions.
Part 1–My World without Racism
- Helps participants recognize how they have been conditioned to participate in racism.
- Takes the shame and blame out of this important educational process while using left and right brain activities to achieve new levels of insight.
- Shows how being an ally to overcome racism is crucial to creating a more productive, unified workplace, school or community.
Part 2–My World without Racism
- Creates a vision of what an environment would look like without racism.
- Explores what it would take to create a racism free environment.
- Discovers where the individual can make a contribution to a racism free environment.